Thank you ヽ(;^o^ヽ)
Oh not really… I don’t consider it ‘scary’ at all tbh. It’s more psychological & talks about real life. It’s the kind of story that would mess up with your mind, but it’s really beautiful & haunting at the same time…You can read the story’s description here. Read the 2 reviews below as well !
Thank you so much ! <3
Hmmmm since there are many types of mangas, I think that you should approach or try exploring this world by doing some researches, because not everyone likes the same genre!
But here are some of my favorite authors/mangas:
- Oyasumi Punpun (by Asano Inio). He’s absolutely one of my most favorite authors. His work is based on real life psychology, he’s a genius! So I definitely recommend his other books as well.
- Seven days (by Takarai Rihito). She’s one of my fave authors, I highly recommend reading her other books! They never disappoint.
- Anything by Ogawa Chise.
There are millions of mangas out there, so I really don’t know what to recommend? Because I like psycological, yaoi…etc
There are other famous mangas out there, like Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke, Naruto..etc. Because these mangas are really good they were turned into anime SO you can try reading these as well.
Here’s a tip:
- Go to goole & search: Read manga online. OR here are the most famous manga website out there: Mangareader, Mangafox, mangaeden, mangahere,and mangaeden.
- When you go to any of these websites, the front page usually contains the most famous & top ranked mangas..etc. The bolded updates are the most popular titles as well.
- Go to the advanced search, choose the genre you like (multiple choices are available too) then click search. When a list appears choose the sorted by number of views OR rates. These are usually the ‘best’ ones out there.
Hope this helps ♥ ^^